If you look for siding installation services in Denver, it is important to make sure that you hire the right professional. Without any debate, you definitely should want to rule out scammers, because, although they may have a good sale pitch, they are actually interested only in your money.
However, there are also many trustworthy and reliable siding contractors out there. Here are some common questions than you should ask them, to determine whether the siding Denver Colorado contractor in question is a good fit.
- Do you have a local office address?
- Are you licensed to do siding projects in my state?
- How long have you been in the siding installation business?
- Do you have a portfolio or can I see somewhere else examples of siding jobs you have completed?
- Are you certified by siding manufacturers?
- What sort of warranties can you offer me?
- Do you have worker’s comp and liability insurances?
- How big and trained is your team?
- Do you have a policy for solving customer complaints?
- Are you specialized in certain siding materials?
- What are the pros and cons of the materials I am interested in?
- Can I choose a customized siding color?
- Do you have a special visualizing tool that I can use for deciding on the siding option that best suits my home?
- How much insulation will the siding material I choose provide mu home with?
- What payment options do you offer?
- Can you offer me a complete quote, with each cost being itemized?
- How long will my siding project take, from start to finish?