Solar Power for Your Colorado Home or Business
Colorado sees an abundance of sunny days throughout the year, so it’s a great place to take advantage of the renewable energy source that solar power can offer for your home or commercial building.
There has never been a better time to go solar than right now. Solar is more efficient and more cost-effective than it has ever been. Going solar is one of the best investments a homeowner can make.
By generating your own clean,renewable and sustainable energy from the rooftops of your home, you gain energy independence, help the environment, and more importantly save money…and, you can go solar with no money out of pocket.
You could also qualify for tax credits and rebates. Going solar now simply makes good sense.
Benefits of Going Solar Now:
- $0 Cost to ‘Go Solar’
- Reduce/eliminate your electric bill
- Take advantage of credits, rebates, incentives
- Lock in low, fixed rate before your utility company’s rates increase
- Lowest interest rates in history
- Increase the value of your home
- Sell your home up to 20% faster
- Lower pollution and CO2 emissions
IS YOUR HOUSE A GOOD MATCH FOR SOLAR? (Solar panels cannot be installed on just any home). This is defined by factors like:
- Occupancy status
- The actual sun efficiency of your particular roof
- The building and fire codes in your local jurisdiction
- The roof planes’ azimuth and tilt
- Utility company’s requirements
IS SOLAR RIGHT FOR YOU? Not everyone qualifies.
The benefit of solar on your roof is affected by things like:
- Your power usage
- The length of time you intend to stay in your home
- Your tax liability
- The sun-efficiency of your roof
- Your needs and goals
HOW DO YOU PAY FOR SOLAR?
- Low-cost financing with historically low payments
- Cash – cash discount
WHY CHOOSE INTERSTATE NRG, INC
- We are committed to what’s in your best interest
- We handle everything, start to finish
- Custom design with your input to meet your needs and goals
- Our installation team members are W-2 employees
- We strive to make ‘going solar’ as financially beneficial as possible for your family
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What about hail on Solar Panels?
- While hail can damage solar panels, it’s pretty rare in the Front Range.Typically, all that’s required if the roof is damaged by hail is that the panels would need to be detached and reset. Insurance companies pay for that, and we’re happy to handle that for you so your roof installation is seamless.
What Type of Roofs Qualify?
- TYPE OF ROOF – South-facing roofs will catch the most sunshine and generate the most power, as well as east or west-facing roofs. A north-facing roof is unlikely to catch enough sunlight to make your investment worthwhile. Skylights and roof lights can also be factors; if they take up too much space, there isn’t enough room for enough panels to be installed to make an impact.
- We install on asphalt roofs, tile roofs, and metal roofs (stone-coated and standing seam).
What types of properties qualify for solar and the big, federal tax credits?
- Single-Family detached homes
- Primary Residences and Second Homes
What if I Sell My Home?
- It’s very simple. Our financing is transferable to the new buyers. If they can qualify for the loan to buy your house, then they should be able to qualify to assume the solar financing too: Sign a couple of documents and the title company will handle the rest at closing.
- Or…increase the price of the home accordingly and pay the financing off at closing. The buyer benefits by rolling everything into long-term with the lowest payment and most favorable terms over time…and they’ll be left getting free power.
What’s the cost?
- That question cannot be answered until a Solar Savings Analysis is done as every roof and situation is different and therefore the price.
- But…our financing is structured so that you can go solar with ZERO out-of-pocket cost and typically be at a monthly cost that’s about what you are currently paying or maybe less. This is usually a fixed payment, so while the power company’s rates go up over time, you’ve locked in all the cost of power with your new solar system.
Request your solar Savings Analysis to See:
- IF YOU AND YOUR HOME QUALIFY
- HOW MUCH YOU WILL SAVE UP-FRONT AND OVER TIME
- HOW MUCH YOUR FEDERAL TAX CREDIT WOULD BE
- HOW MUCH YOUR HOME WILL INCREASE IN VALUE DUE TO SOLAR
Interested in working for Interstate NRG in a sales position? Click here
to let us know and we will be in contact!