Finding a good Fort Collins commercial roofer is a process that includes researching different options, evaluating, comparing and making a final choice. If you want things to go smoothly, you need a checklist.
- Building a list of qualified Fort Collins commercial roofing contractors. Find local contractors in your area and write down their contact information
- Information gathering. Find out as many information you need about the roofers on your list: license, certifications, experience in commercial roofing, insurance, reviews, ratings etc. Also make sure they respect local regulations and will get the necessary permits for your project.
- Erase from your list those companies that do not meet these requirements
- Schedule meetings with representatives of the companies that are still on your list
- Verify the information you have about them, check their portfolio, ask for references, discuss details about your roofing project – materials, deadlines, costs, payment options etc. – and ask for a detailed written estimate.
- Take the necessary time to review the information in the written estimate and contact the company again if there is something unclear.
- Compare estimates you received from all the roofers on your list. Once you do this, you will have a clearer picture about what commercial roofer best meets your requirements and you can make the final choice.