RESIDENTIAL ROOF REPLACEMENT – REPAIRS AND COST?Welcome, and thank you for visiting Interstate Roofing’s website. Interstate Roofing is pleased to be the #1 residential roofing contractor in Colorado and 13th in the nation. Through hard work and determination we continue to grow and achieve our goal of 100% customer satisfaction.
By adhering to the highest standards and best industry practices we have gained such notable accreditations as GAF Master Elite, Owens Corning Platinum Preferred, and Certainteed Select Roofer. To our clients this means they can rest assured not only that they will receive the best possible installation and quality products, but also that our work is backed by the top manufacturers in the industry.
Choosing a Residential Roofing Contractor is not a decision that should be made lightly. Do your research and then check out Interstate Roofing. You will find that we are:
- Fully licensed & insured
- Fiscally strong & responsible
- A+ rated BBB member
- Tom Martino recommended
- Factory certified
- National Roofing Contractor Association member
- Insurance claim specialists
- Much, much more
- Owens Corning
Please remember that roofing is a major construction project. There will be a certain amount of noise and vibration during your project. In order to make the process as pleasant as possible, please help us with the following:
- Remove all valuables from your walls.
- Cover items in your attic and garage as a certain amount of debris will fall during the process.
- Pull all valuables away from the exterior of your home/deck to prevent debris from damaging it.
- Although the crews are very careful about the tear off process, please cover or remove any potted plants or lawn furniture.
- Park your vehicles in the street the night before work is to be done.
- Keep all children and animals in a safe area away from the construction.
- If you do not have an exterior outlet please leave an extension cord plugged in, as the crew may need to plug in power tools.
- Call Interstate Roofing if you believe the materials for your home are not the right color, style, etc
- Save a wrapper from a bundle of shingles to register your manufacturer warranty. It is your responsibility to register your shingle warranty online. The package will have the necessary information.
- Be sure to give your project manager any special instructions in writing.